Netbanking is a wise option provided by all Banks to perform tasks like online payment, tax payment, online shopping and other online transaction facilities. To avail all these benefits you should register for net banking in your nearby UCO Bank or you can file the request through online from the UCO Bank official website “www.ucoebanking.com”.
It is easy to do net banking registration for those who have their accounts at the UCO Bank.
Steps to Activate UCO Net Banking With your Nearest Branch:
It is not a tough task to activate net banking if you are maintaining UCO Bank account with ATM/Debit card and here are the steps to activate net banking with the Nearby UCO Bank (use UCO bank IFSC code to find it).
- Get the net banking or account form by visiting your nearby UCO Bank branch (find bank by IFSC code) and fill the necessary fields, then return it to the bank.
- Don’t forget to mention whether you need e-BANKING or m-banking.
- Hereafter the bank will process your application within a week and provide you a login id and password for your account.
Steps to Activate UCO Net Banking With the Internet:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to activate UCO Net Banking using its official website.
- Click “Register” button in the “www.ucoebanking.com”.
- Then enter your account number and any transaction details (from last 5 transactions).
- Don’t forget to enable “Terms and Conditions” and then submit.
- Enter the received OTP in the box and Click “Confirm”.
- After that enter your Debit card number, Pin number and the Expiry date as mentioned in your Debit card.
- And then set the login and transaction password with your valid email address and then click OK.
- Now you have completed the registration process successfully and note the temporarily provided User id and your account will be activated after one working day.
More from my site